Knowing horse-riding skills is not required for wearing riding boots. You can elevate your fashion quotient effortlessly with the help of a pair of such boots even when wearing the most boring clothes. High boots have always been in vogue as they can be worn throughout the year, irrespective of the weather. You can decide the skirt length depending on how high your boots are. In order to remain comfortable while being fashionable, it is important to wear it correctly and with the right attire.
- If you are in love with black pumps, do not trust your instincts for buying riding boots. Brown is the safest choice when it comes to choosing high boots. No matter what the color of your dress is, brown boots go well with blue, black, brown, yellow, gray and any color you can imagine.
- Choosing highly priced boots is a wise decision as that can assure you of good quality leather that will remain in contact with your skin.
- Long skirts or dresses are not for high boots. Wearing such a combination can get you older by 15 to 20 years.
- Zippers make wearing long boots easier. Pregnant women should make sure they will be comfortable in it before wearing boots as they often suffer from swollen feet.
- Suede is passe. If you want to look fashionable and planning to buy what is in, smooth leather is the right choice for you. Boots of suede materials date back to the eighties. Suede shoes are all right for winter and fall, but not for summer.
- Be careful about the fisherman look if the edges of your boots are too wide. This cut makes you look like somebody wading through water. Shoes with wider circumference have the tendency to scrunch easily. That possibilities can be avoided by wearing boots with smaller circumference.
- Riding boots are often mistaken as snow boots. The practice of wearing such boots when it snow can destroy it completely.
- Such boots look their best in a simple finish. Excessive detailing with buckles, studs make them look like kid’s wear.
In most of the cases, it is not important what you wear with the riding boots. What is more important is whether you are wearing it with the right attitude or not. Before you slip into the pair, make sure that you are completely ready to carry them off with elan.